Sunday, December 17, 2017

Tomoson Review of Beautiful Floral makeup bag

 Love this makeup bag. I have found my new favorite makeup bag, not only is it the perfect size for all of my favorite makeup and other cosmetics it's waterproof. The beautiful floral print is the perfect contrast of blues, yellows and other colors that add to it's one of a kind retro look that has a mix of 60s and 70s charm with a modern waterproof finish. The inside of the bag is lined with a beautiful modern print with pictures of purses, heels and modern sayings. The zipper is beautiful with a medallion like charm that reads on the front "K.M.G Story" and "We want to be the best K.M.G" on back. This is the perfect gift for the holidays I can't wait to check out more products by this brand. I love how creative and unique the charm on the zipper is and the beautiful mix of retro chic meets modern fashionista style.  I received this product at a discounted price to do a Tomoson Review. All thoughts and ideas are my own. To order this product and receive a discount please click the link below
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7NEIF7
 I am so happy to share my experience with this wonderful product here are some photos.



Thanks hope you enjoyed this post.





LoveLove it it

No comments:

Post a Comment