Thursday, August 3, 2017

Power up iphone 6 charger Tomoson Review

iPhone 6 Charger- Apple Certified Lightning Cable- (6ft)- (Rose Gold) by Power Up is my new favorite charger.
I did not take the top pictures they are the brands I just posted them to give a more detailed look at how the lightning cable is made and to show its high quality structure. #powerupcables

I received their 6ft Lightning cable in rose gold for a heavily discounted price to do a Tomoson review and I was very pleased at its high quality and multiple uses. It can power iPhones 5 to iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Pro (9.7 inch) and (12.9 inch) iPad mini to iPad mini 4, iPad Air, many iPods. You can't help but fall in love with this product. It's amazing with its thick and strong braided cable. This is why I love this iPhone cable it's so thick & strong and works really well and since its apple certified its approved so no worries about it messing up your devices. is a high quality product and my new favorite iPhone cable so power up cables is really powering up my devices and I love that it can be used on so many different devices. Buy on amazon to day. https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Charger-Certified-Lightning-Charging/dp/B06XWGJ8K6/ref=sr_1_632?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1500156206&sr=1-632&keywords=apple+lightning+cable


No comments:

Post a Comment