Sunday, March 26, 2017

New Teddy Soft Bakes

 New Teddy Soft Bakes our new favorite snack for my family and die. They are so cute and filled with either chocolate or the vanilla ones and filled with vanilla filling for the chocolate ones. They are one of the most  adorable things I have ever seen my son loves them and I think most children won't be in love on that with these and they will become a big  hit with families with children.  I received a box to sample of the vanilla Teddy Soft Bakes my son loved them so much Iwent out and bought a box of the  chocolate ones in another box of the vanilla ones as well. You can purchase them at your local Kroger or Walmart or any grocery store. So try some today and see how much fun they are both to look at and eat. #TeddySoftBakes #Crowdtap #GotItFree #TooCute #Kids # Snacks.            


No comments:

Post a Comment