Sunday, March 19, 2017

French's Dijon mustard review

 I got the chance to try out French's Dijon  mustard for free from crowdtap and I loved it. This is a great product to use with all your recipes which require mustard. It  helps spice things up a bit.  Are use it a lot in my recipes and found it to be very helpful in adding flavor to otherwise boring or plain meals. I used French's Dijon mustard to make a recipe that which came in my box with my free sample.  I made French's Party Deviled Eggs and they were so good my family ate them all before I could take a picture because I only made a dozen I will have to make more next time and I will be sure to use French's Dijon mustard. So next time grab a bottle of  French's Dijon mustard when you go to the store and find out why they are one of the best. #French'sDijon #crowdtap #Gotitfree # sponsored





No comments:

Post a Comment